If you are an existing or a non-customer of India’s State Bank, you can do Register Complaint Online and Status Check in SBI. There is a dedicated link from SBI to facilitate this feature. There might be a time comes when you have to raise a complaint with SBI regarding the ATM, credit, debit, etc.
The State Bank of India is the largest public sector bank in India. For smooth banking operation, the bank has to maintain a grievance redressal system. Considering this SBI has also to solve this kind of issue with the customers, called STATE BANK OF INDIA – CUSTOMER REQUEST AND COMPLAINT FORM. With this, you can solve major issues related to banking using online. For offline, you have to visit the home branch.
This guide will teach you the A-Z of filing a complaint with a State Bank and escalating it to the right authorities. After reading this post you will be able to fill out the SBI Customer request, complaint form and Status Check online using the link CRCF SBI.
The weblink for the SBI complaint Register and Online status check is changed from https://cms.onlinesbi.com/CMS/ to https://crcf.sbi.co.in/ccf/
Table of Contents
- Register Complaint Online and Status Check in SBI
- How to File/Lodge a Complaint in SBI Online?
Register Complaint Online and Status Check in SBI
Basically, you can file a complaint at the State bank of India Grievance redressal and check the complaint status with a ticket number.
SBI maintains maintain both Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Cash Management Services (CMS) both using online and offline modes. However, this article provides you with details regarding Register Complaint Online and Status Check in SBI.
|Article||SBI Complaint Register Online, Status check, SBI Grievance Redressal|
|Bank||State Bank of India|
|Complaint Mode||Online and Offline|
|Link (Complaint and request status)||https://crcf.sbi.co.in/ccf/|
How to File/Lodge a Complaint in SBI Online?
You can call on SBI’s toll-free numbers (1800-425-3800, 1800-11-22-11), visit the branch, and fill out an online complaint form to lodge your grievance. Issues related to
- Fund transfers
- ATM transactions
- Foreign Inward/Outward Remittances
- BHIM UPI
- SBI FASTag Customer
- YONO SBI
- Prepaid Cards
- SBI Anywhere
- Internet banking
- Mobile banking
- SBI Buddy
- SBI reward points
are solved in SBI grievance redressal.
How to Register SBI Complaint Online?
Here, you will learn how you can register for SBI Complaint Online. Follow the simple steps and you can easily able to know How to file a complaint at SBI Customer Care.
- Step 1: Visit this link https://crcf.sbi.co.in/ccf/ and this takes you to the page.
- Step 2: Select “Raise Request/Complaint Types” as “Raise Complaint or Request“. And also choose an appropriate “Raise Request/Complaint” from the dropdown. Here I’m Selecting “Personal Customer / Individual Customer” and click the Submit button.
- Step 3: Here you have to Enter your Account Number. Verify the Captcha and click the Send OTP button. For this you must have registered mobile number with SBI
- Step 4: Enter the OTP received on your RMN and click on the Validate OTP button
- Step 5: Enter all the details like the category of complaints/requests., Product & Services, and Nature of Complaints/Requests. Fill in all the details correctly. You have to provide a concise detail of your complaint/request within 500 characters.
- Step 6: Select the “SUBMIT” button or if you want to re-enter all details, select the “RESET” button.
- Step 7: Here a ticket is generated by the system. You need to save it for further reference. So that, you can track the status of your grievance/complaint.
This is how we can register complaints online and status checks in SBI with the hassle-free method.
Note: Once, you have successfully completed the above steps to register a complaint online in SBI, a Complaint Number will be generated by the system. The same complaint number will also be delivered to your RMN or Registered email. Keep this complaint number safe for future reference. Moreover, if you still haven’t registered your email with SBI, then click this link to register it right now.
With the help of this Complaint number, you can track the complaint status in SBI. If you want to check the SBI complaint status read this post till last.
How to Check SBI Complaint Status
Now, it’s time to check the status of the Complaint. Checking the complaint using a ticket number is quite simple in SBI.
- Visit/click this link https://crcf.sbi.co.in/ccf/Home/ComplaintStatus
- Enter Complaint/Request Ticket Number
- Enter Mobile No.
- Fill the captcha
- Click the “Submit” button.
How to Check SBI Complaint Status by SMS
SBI has provided the feature to Register Complaint Online and Status Check in SBI by SMS ease. However, to check the complaint status you need to make a call to SBI Toll-Free Number 1800112211/18004253800 with your ticket number generated by the system at the time of filing the complaint.
Against the lodged complaint, banking representatives will provide you a complaint reference or ticket number using which you can track the status of your complaint.
Also, the status of the complaint can be checked by sending an SMS to 567676 in the format “ATM Ticket Number” for eg: ATM PR01236458.
How to Register SBI Complaint offline?
This process will be handy for those who do not know how to register SBI Complaint online. You can register a complaint to State Bank of India services regarding Cash Management Services (CMS) by offline also in the following procedure:
- Visit the SBI branch where you have your Bank Account.
- Consult Customer Service Executive or General Manager. They have “Complaints Book” for the customer.
- Write down your complaint(s) in it.
- You will get an acknowledgment receipt/copy of your complaint.
- Likewise, you will receive an SMS to your mobile number associated with your bank account which is like an acknowledgment copy.
- The Complaint once registered is to be solved within 3 weeks.
- If your issue is not solved within the time period they need to explain that.
- The branch will inform you of their reasons if they fail to resolve your issue.
How to Escalate your SBI complaint?
If the above 2 methods don’t help your case, complain to the higher authorities i.e. General Manager of SBI. They are called the ‘Nodal Officers’. You can write to them or call them about the issues. Your home branch can give you the contact details of the General Manager. The Nodal Officer has to resolve your issue within 5 days.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I register my SBI complaint online?
To lodge your complaint online, visit this link and fill out the form. If you don’t have internet access you can visit your local SBI branch and fill out the grievance form offline. You’ll get an acknowledgment copy of your complaint.
How can I check my SBI complaint through SMS?
The status of the complaint can be checked by sending an SMS to 567676 in the format “ATM Ticket Number” for eg: ATM PR513207895
How can I check my SBI complaint status?
You can your complaint status in Online mode and Offline Mode. If you want to check the complaint status Online you need to visit this link. Another method is SMS.
What if the SBI complaint is not resolved?
According to SBI, if your complaints are not resolved to your satisfaction, then the complainants can approach the Banking Ombudsman of the jurisdiction concerned. Check this file for more info.
If you have found this article Register Complaint Online and Status Check in SBI wonderful share it with your friends and SBI account holders. Meanwhile, follow this article if you still haven’t registered your email with your SBI bank account. We try to keep this article fresh as much as possible. However, if you find any difficulty while registering the complaint and the status check do let us know in the comment section.
Note: Do not share your account number, salary accounts, or any other sensitive data in the comment section