In this article, you are about to learn the features of SBI WhatsApp Banking. How to check the bank balance and mini statement by using the SBI WhatsApp banking. With the growing popularity of WhatsApp among banks and businesses, the State Bank of India is also taking the advantage of the WhatsApp mobile application.
Since the users of mobile devices is increasing day by day, banks have to provide features related to mobile banking. Although mobile banking in SBI is already there, major banks are also giving the facility for WhatsApp banking.
Keeping this in mind, SBI has now provided the facility of WhatsApp banking to its valuable customers. You should read this complete guide on how you can use the features of WhatsApp banking SBI.
Table of Contents
- SBI WhatsApp Banking Features
SBI WhatsApp Banking Features
With the SBI WhatsApp banking, you can avail the following features
- Account bank balance check
- Mini statement check
- De-register from SBI WhatsApp Banking
How to register SBI WhatsApp Banking?
Following is the list of steps involved in the SBI WhatsApp banking registration process for account balance check and mini statement in the SBI bank account.
- Step 1: Send an SMS from your Registered Mobile Number. You need to an SMS from your message box (not WhatsApp) from your registered mobile number with the SBI bank account.
- Step 2: SMS format: WAREGAccount Number and sens it to 917208933148. Use this message format to register for SBI WhatsApp banking. After the message was sent successfully, a confirmation message will be sent to your RMN.
- Step 3: Open your WhatsApp mobile app and click on the State Bank of India. Once your registration is successful, you will get an SMS from the SBI business.
- Step 4: To use SBI WhatsApp banking say/type “Hi SBI”. To start with WhatsApp banking in SBI, first, you need to type”Hi SBI” in the State Bank of India.
Note:If your session got exoired due to inactivity on the WhatsApp, no need to worry. You can active it again by sending “Hi” to this SBI Channel
How to Check Account Balance in SBI WhatsApp Banking
To check your account balance in the SBI account, you need to type “1” in the SBI WhatsApp. It will fetch the details within a second and display the account balance on your screen. Here I’m attaching a screenshot of checking an account balance in SBI WhatsApp banking.
How to Check Mini Statement in SBI WhatsApp Banking
The SBI WhatsApp banking also gives you the facility to check the latest 5 transaction details using mini statement. To do this, yo need to type “2” in the SBI WhatsApp account. The results will be displayed within a second.
How to De-register SBI WhatsApp Banking
Moreover, if you wish to cancel or de-register the SBI WhatsApp banking, then you can do this easily. All you need to do is, just type “3” in the chat section of your WhatsApp SBI account. Type “Yes” to confirm and you are done.
If you wish to avail this feature again, you need to register yourself first and access the banking features later.
How can I register SBI WhatsApp banking?
You can register for SBI WhatsApp banking by sending an SMS. Send WAREG<space>Account Number and send it to 917208933148. However, you must have a valid Registered Mobile Number linked with your SBI bank account.
How to check SBI account balance in WhatsApp?
To check the bank account balance in SBI using SBI WhatsApp banking, you need to type “1” in the chat section.
How to check SBI mini Statement in WhatsApp?
To check the mini statement in SBI using SBI WhatsApp banking, you need to type “2” in the chat section.
No doubt, SBI has done this tremendous job by providing SBI WhatsApp banking to its customers. With the growing popularity of Mobile devices/smartphone, SMS and WhatsApp banking becomes necessities.
So, if you want to access this feature you can register it for today, and do let us know in the comment section about your experience with the SBI WhatsApp banking.